Updated: Jan 14
In the last weeks we’ve been subjected to an intense cleansing phase which involved mainly the back Heart and back Solar Plexus Chakra.
A lot of stored emotions have been released and old wounds started a self-healing process.
A massive energy flow moved up to the back Throat and the back Ajna Chakra, where might have found tensions and old blockages.
This could have caused a persistent neck pain and a disturbing headache.
Here is where we currently are on our consciousness’ path to the Crown and all its meanings.
After the Emotions’ plane we are now dealing with the Mind/Mental dimension.
It is time now to let go old believes and structures.
To free our mind from the image we have of life in order to welcome a new, wiser, one.
We are invited to recognize what in us is limiting our vision and, as a consequence, our life.
All stagnant believes which aren’t serving our progress anymore are going to be dismantled and removed to welcome new, higher, paradigms.
This might temporarily cause symptoms like:
- mental confusion
- feeling of loss
- unclear vision
- weakness feeling
- increase the already ongoing inner tiredness
- feeling unsure
- subtle fear
- memory disorders (weak short term memory, old/past life memories poping up might follow in the next phase )
- sleeping disorders
- accelerated heartbeat
How to deal with it.
The first and main thing is to be aware that this is part of an awakening process not necessary a disease’s symptom. So don’t panic :)
Of course common healthy life and nutrition habits are perfect also in these case.
Just to mention few:
- drink a lot of water (if in plastic bottles make sure to pour it in a glass jar and cool it in the fridge to purify)
- go for raw food (cooked food is dead, you need life energy!)
- bless your food and drinks before consumption
- purify daily your home and working place energy (sage and palo santo smudge is perfect as well as filling and surrounding yourself with white light. Ask for more advises :)
- leave your clothes on the balcony to release the energy they absorbed during the day. Do not put them directly in the room, or worst, in the wardrobe
- walk barefoot anytime you can
- stay in the nature
- reduce at the minimum blue lights (Mobile, laptop, tv…screens) and avoid them before sleeping
- properly ventilate your room every morning
- think positive
- meditate regularly
On top of that consider to receive an Energy Balancing Session.
Choose the technique and the therapist that most fits you in this moment of your life.
Let your feelings to guide you.
some ideas of how I can eventually assist you on line and in 1 on 1 sessions.
If you are keen to Self-Healing, make sure to regularly dedicate time to it.
No need to be an expert.
You can simply visualize a white brilliant light entering from your Crown Chakra and spreading allover your body before been released through your feet.
To receive some guidance listen to this free
I podcast for you, or ask for a personalized channeled one.
My last advice is very simple.
Take it easy!
Yes, some days are very difficult, but are part of a natural awakening process which is a blessing itself.
So try to look at a big picture rather than at your personal situation.
You’ll discover that you aren’t alone.
We are all walking in the same direction…let’s enjoy the journey with love and brotherly feelings.
For more info on the ongoing process, how I can assist you, how to clean your home or any spiritual healing/growth related topics, please feel free to drop a message.
About the author
I'm a quite informal Spiritual person with a strong attitude for channeling.
Since young age I'm aware of multiple spiritual dimensions which I bridge for the overall well being.
By acceding Akashic Records, Channeling Spirit Guide Messages, on line and 1 on 1 sessions I support hundreds of people around the world to find back good health, enthusiasm for life and the connection with their own Higher Self.